It’s Time to Pre-Order Your
2013 Vegetable Plants
With the single largest inventory of vegetable plants available online, we often have to wonder how we manage to sell out but we do.
- It could be our fantastically low prices.
- It could be the superior quality of our vegetable plants.
- It could be our guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and ready to thrive, or we'll send out new plants at no additional cost to you. Our special shipping containers allow your plants to breathe while being well-supported within the box, ensuring a safe trip to your garden.
- Or it could be you, our happy customers, spreading the word about our strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
Whatever the reason, we simply hate to sell out of anything, leaving even just one of our customers disappointed. So, to help prevent that from happening, we are taking pre-orders for your spring vegetable plants right now.
And as an added incentive
- No minimum orderYou can order just one or you can order hundreds of vegetable plants and have them delivered right to your door.
- Shipped in time for plantingYour entire order of vegetable plants will be shipped according to our shipping schedule for your area, unless you specify a different date in the comments section during checkout, in which case, we'll ship them according to your request.
Now is the time to pre-plan your vegetable garden because now is the time to save. You will not see our vegetable plants at these incredibly low prices again before it's time to plant.
This year, we'll be adding some new vegetable plants to our extensive inventory, especially for container gardeners or for those with limited space.
Check these out:
The Lizzano Cherry Tomato Plant is one of our newest arrivals and one we expect to become a customer favorite, being particularly well suited to container growing and having fantastic flavor.
Our Sweet Banana Sweet Pepper Plant is a long-time patio favorite, grown for its colorful addition to salads. This mild sweet pepper is scrumptious, whether harvested when yellow, orange or bright scarlet.
Would you believe watermelons? Yes, we have discovered the Faerie Watermelon Plant, with sweet, small fruits and with vines easily supported on trellises in containers or small garden plots.
As always, we have a huge selection of heirloom vegetables, each one handed down for more than 60 years. The seeds are carefully preserved, offering appearance and flavor second to none.